* Sea Kayaking and snorkeling along the spectacular Barrier Reef of Belize
* 6 nights on a tropical island. Daily activities to choose from include: naturalist-led snorkeling, scuba diving, finding treasures washed ashore, reading a book, laying in a hammock, floating, husking a coconut, helping our Mayan and Garifuna cooks prepare tortillas.
* Living in an island hut lit by the light of the moon or a lantern with no electrical currents, computers or cell phones!
Kayaking down a remote jungle river through a series of 9 underground caves and visiting the Jaguar Sanctuary
* Snorkeling or scuba diving The Wall, Glover’s Reef Atoll
(a dramatic and sheer drop to 2500′, right off shore from our huts!)
*Dancing with the Garifuna children of Hopkins Village.
*Meeting Aurora Saqui, a renown Mayan healer and long time friend
* Conversing with Eulalia Pop and Merlene Castillo, our Belizean friends who will join the adventure as our cooks
12 nights of lodging, all meals, transportation in Belize except airport shuttle on Day One, use of kayaks, entrance and governmental fees,
all planned naturalist-led activities as described in the itinerary, guided snorkeling trips, kayaking instructional clinics by an ACA trained instructor (airfare to Belize not included)
Questions are welcomed at (831) 459- 8548