A Multi-Sport Adventure to the Sub-Arctic Zone of Churchill, Canada
(but please email Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested )
Photo Credit Alex de Vries-Magnifico
* Kayaking among the Beluga Whales
* Stand Up Paddling (SUP) among the Belugas
* Zodiac tours among the Belugas
* Naturalist-led hikes to learn about the arctic flora and fauna
* Boat ride to a Historical Fort with singing Belugas along the way
* Museum Visits and Cultural Presentations
*Learning about the First Nation People from Fur Trappers to Beluga Jumpers
* Tundra Buggy Ride in search of Arctic Foxes, Arctic Hares and Polar Bears, oh my!
* The History of Dog Sledding and a canine led mush cart into the boreal forest
* “Beluga Boarding” using a mask and snorkel for a close up view of Belugas while staying relatively dry on a platform towed behind a Zodiac
* Meet the Locals at the Churchill Pubs and Eateries
*Pool Party, Blue Water Ventures Style!