* Snorkeling with Humpback Whales and their offspring in the tropical clear waters of Tonga.
* Learning about whale behavior from personal observations and guided interpretation.
* Kayaking through a Mangrove Forest then snorkeling over a spectacular coral reef of Fiji’s Bega Island
* Exploring Fiji’s Navua River by a traditional Bamboo Raft and Long Boat with stops at a Fijian Village for Kava and Culture
Snorkeling under Fiji’s “Magic Waterfall” to observe the mighty waterfall climbers, the tiny saltwater gobies
* Comparing the unique cultures of the Tongan and Fijian people through a variety of cultural interfacing experiences
* Experiencing the rituals involved in a traditional Tongan and Fijian Sunday Meal prepared in an underground oven.
* Visiting Tongan and Fijian Villages and Schools as we discover the unique cultures of the South Pacific