* Snorkeling with Humpback Whales and their offspring in the tropical clear waters of Tonga.
* Learning about whale behavior from personal observations and guided interpretation.
* Traveling by skiff as we explore underwater caves, coral reefs and deserted beaches among one of the 176 islands that form the archipelago of Tonga.
* Snorkeling in Coral Gardens a spectacular coral reef and mangove forests to explore just steps away from your accommodations.
* Hiking through lush tropical rain forest en route to a series of cave formations with ancient stalactites and stalagmites.
* Discovering the unique culture of the Tongan people through a variety of cultural interfacing such as a Kavu Drinking Ceremony and Basket Weaving.
* Experiencing the rituals involved in a traditional Tongan Sunday Meal prepared in the Umu, an underground oven.
* Watching beautiful sunsets from our whale observation deck while enjoying local island libations